Starting my magazine

Hello everyone,

So for the past couple of weeks I have been working on my assignment for my computers lesson, the assignment is to create my own magazine using relevant content that I have created. The main idea behind the magazine is to demonstrate all the techniques that we have learnt over this year. I have chosen to do my magazine on my sustainable fashion project as I felt that I would be able to create a wide range of content using work I had already done in the year. I thought I would just share on here where I have got to and my starting processes that I have completed.




I have not managed to do much work on the actual content as it is more of a prosses so I have mainly just worked on the layout so that once I have created the content I can easily insert it in. 

I will put up a update once I have done more work and it is starting to come together and I will then share my end result. 

I hope you have enjoyed looking at my work and thank you for treading 

Amy xxx 




Comments