Finished fashion illustrations

Hello everyone,

So as you saw in my last post I have been creating lots of fashion illustrations inspired by fruit and veg. From my fashion illustrations I have chosen 6 of my favourite illustrations and I have done these in lots of differnt medias and these would be my finished fashion illustrations.

This is my first fashion illustrations. I chose to do these in lots of differnt medias, my favorite media I used for this illustration was oil pastles and I chose to do this design using oil pastles in more abstract colours to see how it would look.



This is my second fashion illustration. My favourite media I used to create this design was watercolour with pen because I liked how you could show the whole colour with the watercolour and then add detail with the pen, so I used the water colour to create tnhis design in differnt colours.




This was my next final fashion illustration. I really liked how with coloured pen I was able to create the two pen effect in differnt and I can add lots of detail into the design as the pen creates a thin line. I used the coloured pen to create this illutsration in more abstract colours.




This is my fourth fashion illustration inspired by fruit and veg. For this design I also like how the coloured pen looked as I could create the two pen effect and add lots of detail and shape.



This is another one of my fashion illustrations and I really liked how the oil pastel looked with this design. I liked how it created such a bold and thick colour. I used the oil pastle to do this illustration in differnt colours.



This is my final fashion illustration that I did. This design is quite similar to my first illustration. My favourite media that I used was the soft pastle as I like the sketchy soft line that it creates.



This was the final section of this project so now I am moving on to my next project which is to do with recycling and sustainability in fashion. 

I hope you have enjoyed looking at my work and thank you for reading.

Amy xxx



Comments