One minute sculptures

Hello everyone,

So today I thought I would share some for my photography work I have done, which is something I have not shared on here yet. As part of my collage course we study photography, specifically fashion photography. We got set to do our first shoot at home the other week so I am going to show you guys the photos I took. 

The task was to create one minute sculptures, using fashion items, and then take a photo of our creations. We had to use a person as part of our sculptures so I chose to use my brother. Here are some of the sculptures I created. 


I do not think that photography is a subject that I am overly strong in but I made a effort to do my best and create interesting sculptures. I really enjoyed doing this activity as I really had to think about what I was going to his and how to make the photos interesting. I think that some of these photos are quite funny and I hope you think so to.

I hope you have enjoyed looking at my photography work and thank you for reading.


Amy xxx

Comments