Adobe illustrator

hello everyone,

today in class we were using adobe illustrator and experimenting with using the tools. We learnt about vector and bitmap. A vector is made up of mathematically defined points and interactions, this means that you can enlarge the image as much as you like and it will not distort the image. whereas a bitmap is made up of pixels and this means that if you zoom in to it would start to distort the image and you would start to be able to see the pixels in the image, bitmaps are usually photos you would take on a camera and a computer screen.

In class today we were using vectors to create our names using the pen tool. I found this very hard to do as it was difficult to to make the lines curved and not look ridged. is you can see (from the photo underneath) I was not very good and my lines did not flow when I was writing my name. I think that I am going to need to practice this a lot more so the letters flow more.


thank you for reading 

Amy xxx

Comments