Graduate Fashion Week

Hello everyone, 

So, before college ended for summer, we went on a trip to graduate fashion week and I hadn’t got around to sharing it on here. We went to the show on the final show day, so they were showing the final collections which where getting prises. This show was amazing to see the judged collections which were thought to be the best even though they all looked amazing. The whole day was a great experience and also allowed me to see what different universities there where and what work came out of the uni, this gave me an idea of where I might like to go in the future. Below are some of my favourite photos that I took thought the day for you guys to see.




















I hope you have enjoyed seeing what I have been up to and thank you for reading.

Amy xxx

Comments