Avaiation project

Hello everyone,

So, for the last textiles project of the first year of college in textiles was to create a project based off aviation. In this project we had to work in groups to create a final collection that represented our chosen theme in aviation, the idea that my group chose was the Concorde crash. The crash off Concorde took place in 2000, on the flight 4590 and a total of 114 people died as a result of the crash. Each person in my group represented a separate section of the crash. The first person did the front of the plane, the second looked at the wings, the next at the wheel and then the fourth person at the explosion, and the last, which was my section, was the aftermath. 



This was my final garment, which was inspired by the aftermath of the Concorde crash. I am really happy with the result of this project.



This is the whole collection together and I think this flow well and really look like a collection. 

I hope you have enjoyed looking at my work and thank you for reading.

Amy xxx
                                                                                                

Comments