Paris Fashion

Hello everyone,

So from my last couple of posts I have talked about Paris and I think this is going to be my last post about it for now. Today I’m going to talk about the things I wore in Paris. So I would say that I’m not the best at fashion but I did try my best with my sort of style and with having a good outfit for the fashion capital.

Day one: Saturday
One this day most of the time I was travelling and then we went into Paris in the evening so I wanted to wear a outfit which was both command cute. I code to wear a denim boiler suite, a pink crop top and my converse.
Jumpsuit- Primark 
Crop top- top shop  
Shoes- converse 


Day two: Sunday 
Sunday was quite a gam packed day but it was also quite nice weather and it was reasonably sunny in the morning so I chose to wear, a straight skirt which I had made, a navy tee, velour jumper, denim jacket and my converse. 
Jacket- top shop 
Jumper- next 
Top- Primark 
Skirt- hand made by Amy 
Shoes- converse 


Day three: Monday
So Monday was our last day in Paris and it was a really nice day so I wanted to wear something summery but also really comfy. I chose to wear lead patterned trousers, white crop top, grey textures jumper, denim jacket and my converse.
Jacket- top shop 
Jumper- top shop 
Top- top shop 
Trousers- top shop 
Shoes- converse

Thank you for reading and I hope you have enjoyed seeing what I have been up to.

Amy xxx 









Comments