Double page spread

Hello everyone,

So today in computing I have been creating a double page spread for a magazine using adobe photoshop and in design. With creating this spread it was so we could practice the techniques that go into making the page, including making text into columns and making the text fit exactly round a image. For my double page spread I chose to use a image of Bijou Karman work to display and then just use the place text for the text so that I could fill up the space.


I am really happy with the results of my double page spread as I think the lay out looks really neat and is ascetically pleasing. I like how all the colours go together with the title and the other images. I think the way the text sits around the images are is really effective in the way it looks and I am quite confident to be able to do this in other magazine design.

I hope you have enjoyed looking at my work and thank you for reading.

Amy xxx



Comments