Photoshop collage

Hello everyone,

So today in computers I have been working on making a photoshop collage. In our collages we needed to make anything under the name of mythical beast, so I chose to create a pig with wings. I found it relatively easy to create a collage using photoshop. I had to use the quick selection tool to select the part of the image I wanted to copy and then used the mask icon to make it into a layer and duplicated it into a different document. I repeated this with a different image and layered them on top of each other to create my mythical beast.


I think when I was using this technique it didn't work very well as the images became pixilated and I couldn't layer them correctly. Even though this didn't work very well for me I can see how you could use this to layer different images and edit photos for a magazine.

I hope you have enjoyed looking at my work and thank you for reading.

Amy xxx

Comments