Fish - Primary Images

Hello everyone,

so I have moved on to the next part of my project in my sketchbook. in this section I am going to be looking at fish. I thought I would share with you all some of my primary photos I have taken for this project


I went to one of my local garden centres where I knew sold fish that I would be able to take photos of. I went with my mum and she was very worried that I would not be able to take any photos of the fish so I tried to take photos secretly. It was very funny me trying to take photos with no one seeing.


I loved looking around at all the fish as they were all so different. I like how they are all so different colours and shapes making them all so indervidual. it was quite hard to take the photos as the fish were obviously moving but I did get lots of good photos I can use in my sketchbook.


I have taken all these photos to use in my sketchbook and I will use them to do experimental drawings from, I will share my experimental drawings on them here once I have done them.



I hope you have enjoyed looking at my images and thank you for reading my blog.

Amy xxx

Comments